Our Chamber creates a forum through which members can identify and discuss their common business interests and exchange information about business activities, assists French companies to develop their business in Lithuania and helps Lithuanian businesses to explore business opportunities in France.
Why join us
-A vast network of members in different sectors to create partnerships, find customers and distributors.
-Création of an added value thanks to the promotion of you news.
-For individuals as well as for professionals, an essential accompaniment thanks to our excellent expertise of the Lithuanian and French market, and our mastery of several working languages.
-An efficient and adapted follow-up to your needs in Lithuania and France.
Our main services
|Product / market test||Implementation day||Commercial promotion|
|Prospection mission||Business Plan||Communication with target market|
|Key contacts||Participation in a trade fair||Creation of a branch||
Organization of your events
|Newsletter||Interpreting / translation||Recruitment||
Our partners CCI Paris Île-de-France” offers an online seminar series “How to approach and deal with French Buyers?”
During the seminars the key factors and figures will be presented to better understant the French market: intercultural elements, identification of buyers, buyers profile, negotiations.
If you are interested, please contact us directly at email@example.com
- Monthly Business Breakfasts. The objective is to keep members informed about legal or economic changes in Lithuania which could affect their businesses.
- Speaker Meetings, which feature top-level speakers on relevant topics. They offer a discussion platform, through a question-and-answer session, between participants and political or business figures. Networking Buffet Lunches or Dinners create an excellent opportunity to meet business representatives and make new business contacts. They are normally held in different hotels which are members of the Chamber or in the French Embassy in Vilnius.
- New Members’ Evenings are organised three-four times a year, usually together with Chamber‘s Friendly Meetings with the objective of helping new Members integrate into the Chamber and stimulating interest in their activities among existing members. Joint Events with other foreign chambers of commerce in Lithuania
- Political and Economic Briefing events are organized twice a year for Chambers‘ Members with the kind support of the French Ambassador.
- The Season Opening Event is an informal social event held at the beginning of September in different locations around Lithuania, helping to promote an area of the country away from the capital and allowing members to socialise together before entering the busy autumn period.
- The Beaujolais event , traditionally celebrated on the second Thursday of November, attracts considerable interest from members, colleagues and friends who admire the French culture.
- Informal Christmas event.
- The Bastille day, celebrated on the 14 of July, is formally called La Fête Nationale. It commemorates the 1790 Fête de la Fédération, held on the first anniversary of the storming of the Bastille on 14 July 1789; the anniversary of the storming of the Bastille fortress-prison was seen as a symbol of the uprising of the modern nation, and of the reconciliation of all the French inside the constitutional monarchy which preceded the First Republic, during the French Revolution.